- City Departments
- Water & Sewer
Water & Sewer
Water (Each Quarter)
- Flat Charge - Minimum (5,000-gallon allowance) $37.13
- First 10,000 gallons (after the minimum allowance) $ 4.94 per thousand
- Next 10,000 gallons $5.94 per thousand
- All other consumption over 25,000 gallons is $7.89 per thousand
Flat Charge - Quarterly $159.50
All billings are done on a quarterly basis. Water and sewer billing dates are January 15, April 15, July 15, and October 15. Payments are due within 30 days of the bill date before interest is charged.
Sump pump users must pay a yearly fee of $155. The billing date is January 15 and payment is due within 30 days.
State Low Income Household Water Assistance Program
The State Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP) can help you pay arrears for your water and sewer bills. The program may also be able to help address tax liens due to water and sewer arrears. To get more information and apply online or call NJ211.
- For questions about your water or sewer service, please call Rich Leidy, Public Works Manager at 856.853.0892 ext. 202 or email Rich Leidy.
- If you have received a water Shut-off notice, please contact Amy Bru, Tax Collector at 856.845.1300 ext 116 or email Amy Bru.
- For questions about your water or sewer billing (meter readings), please call 856.845.1300 ext. 203 Cricket McNally or email Cricket McNally.
- How much water do we use? Want to learn more about water efficiency? Check out the U.S. EPA website!