- Before Opening Your Business
- Woodbury Business Assistance Loan
Woodbury Business Assistance Loan
The City of Woodbury is very committed to the process of Economic Development and has established an office specifically for that purpose. Our City employees are here to assist in navigating the process and provide guidance to individuals and companies looking to establish, relocate, or expand their businesses within the City. Please view the City's exciting Redevelopment Plan.
The Economic Development office is charged to act as a liaison with various local, State, and Federal agencies, coordinating projects with agencies as deemed necessary and appropriate. View the most recent commercial property (PDF).
You can contact Cassidy Swanson, Acting City Clerk, for more information and assistance at 856-845-1300, ext. 146, or email Cassidy Swanson.
We also work with various economic development groups, civic groups, and business organizations within the City to gather information and coordinate projects for our citizens. The City works closely with Main Street Woodbury Inc., the Woodbury Merchant and Professional Association, the Greater Woodbury Chamber of Commerce, and the Gloucester County Chamber of Commerce to support and enhance our business community.
- Be In The Green Woodbury - Direct Install Program - for Woodbury Commercial Business Owners view the letter and brochure (PDF) for more information. This program addresses lighting, heating, cooling, and ventilation (HVAC), refrigeration, motors, natural gas, and variable frequency drives. The City of Woodbury has partnered with Sustainable Jersey and the NJ Board of Utilities to present this program. Woodbury's Direct Install Contractor: Hutchinson Mechanical Services 888-777-4501. Also, visit the NJ Direct Install Program website for more information.
- View the Gloucester County Small Business Revolving Loan Program (PDF).
- View the Woodbury's Facade / Beautification Loan Program Curb Appeal Application (PDF).
View the City Redevelopment Plan.
The City has developed a loan program specifically to help finance existing businesses that wish to expand and new businesses looking to start up in the City. Administered through the Cooperative Business Assistance Corporation (CBAC), funds may be used for working capital, equipment, inventory, and real estate purposes. No cap has been placed on the amount for which a business may apply, however, funding is limited.
Please review the following documents and contact Cassidy Swanson, Acting City Clerk, for more information and assistance at 856-845-1300, ext. 146, or email Cassidy Swanson.