Full & Part Time Positions Available
Must pass background check
$13.50 per hour
Apply at the Woodbury Police Department, 220 South Broad Street
SLEO II Position
Woodbury City Police Department
The department seeks a motivated, hardworking and determined candidate for the
position of Special Law Enforcement Officer – Class II. The selection process
will result in the appointment of an individual who will possess the skills,
knowledge, and abilities necessary to insure that the department will remain an
effective, professional, and respected law enforcement agency.
- Is a citizen of the United States and a resident of the State of New Jersey.
- Is sound in body and good health sufficient to satisfy the board of trustees of the police and fireman’s retirement system of New Jersey as their eligibility for membership in the retirement system.
- Is of good moral character and had not been convicted of any criminal offense involving moral turpitude.
- Is able to read, write, and speak English well and intelligently.
- Have a valid New Jersey’s Driver’s License.
- Must pass a psychological exam.
- Must pass a Drug Test pursuant to Attorney General’s Law Enforcement Drug Testing Policy.
- Must pass a background investigation.
- Have a current certification as a Special Law Enforcement Officer Class II from the New Jersey Police Training Commission.
Please submit a one-page resume with cover letter to the Chief of Police – Thomas R. Ryan.
Documents may be mailed or hand delivered to the Woodbury City Police Department – 220
South Broad St. Woodbury, NJ 08096, Attn: Chief Thomas R. Ryan. Anyone with any questions
please contact 856-845-0065 Ext. 136.