Water (Each Quarter)
- Flat Charge- Minimum (5,000 gallon allowance) $33.75
- First 10,000 gallons (after the minimum allowance) $ 4.49 per thousand
- Next 10,000 gallons $ 5.40 per thousand
- All other consumption over 25,000 gallons $ 7.17 per thousand
- Flat Charge- Quarterly $139.50
All billings are done on a quarterly basis. Water and sewer billing dates are January 15, April 15, July 15 and October 15. Payments are due within 30 days of the bill date before interest is charged.
Sump Pumps– sump pump users must pay a yearly fee of $135.00. The billing date is January 15 and payment is due within 30 days.
For questions about your water or sewer service, please call Rich Leidy, Public Works Manager at 856.853.0892 ext. 202 or email at [email protected].
If you have received a water Shut-off notice, please contact Amy Bru, Tax Collector at 856.845.1300 ext 116 or e-mail at [email protected]
For questions about your water or sewer billing (meter readings), please call 856.845.1300 ext. 203 Cricket McNally or email [email protected]
How much water do we use? Want to learn more about water efficiency? Check out the U.S. EPA website!