The City of Woodbury’s Combined Planning and Zoning Board is responsible for a wide range of regulations which deal with community development and planning. The Planning Board Administrator, John Leech, can be reached at 856.845.1300 ext. 132.
Some of the major responsibilities of the Board are to:
- Hear requests for variances as well as appeals of the decision of the Zoning Officer.
- Review plans for subdivisions and site plans for proposed development.
- Review requested changes to the Zoning regulations and make recommendations to City Council.
- Review and prepare the Master Plan for the City.
- Review applications for exterior work to buildings that are located in the Historic Preservation District.
Planning / Zoning Board Members
|Name||Title||Appt. Term||Term Expires|
|01 – Sam Ferraino, Jr.||Chairman||4 years||12/31/21|
|02 – Mark Seigel||Vice Chairman||4 years||12/31/21|
|03 – Patrick MacAdams||Member||4 years||12/31/22|
|04 – Justin Geist||Member||4 years||12/31/22|
|05 – Brian Bozworth||Member||4 years||12/31/23|
|06 – Ryan Lange||Member||4 years||12/31/21|
|07 – Michael Devlin||1st Alternate||–||12/31/21|
|08 – James O’Brien||2nd Alternate||–||12/31/22|
|09 – Thomas Shute||3rd Alternate||–||12/31/22|
|10 – Jennifer Falcone||4th Alternate||–||12/31/20|
|11 – Jessica Floyd||Mayor||Yearly||12/31/20|
|12 – Phil Hagerty||Councilman||Yearly||12/31/20|
|13– John Leech||Secretary & Zoning Officer||Yearly|
|14- Clifton Miller||City Representative||Yearly|
|15– Brian Lozuke, Esq.||Solicitor||Yearly|
|16– Bob Melvin, Pennoni||Planner||Yearly|
|17– Paul Breier, P.E., Federici & Akin||Engineer||Yearly|
Planning / Zoning Board Meeting Dates 2019
All meetings are 4th Thursday (unless otherwise advertised) Meetings start at 7:00 PM and are held at Council Chambers, Second floor City Hall, 33 Delaware Street, Woodbury